How do I access the webinar?
- Once you order an upcoming webinar, you will receive an immediate PDF download confirming your purchase. A receipt confirming your payment is emailed immediately after you complete your online purchase, which can be used for your financial records.
- The week before the live event, you will receive an email with a link unique to you to use to access the webinar.
When should I log in?
- Just a few minutes before the scheduled start time.
- This webinar uses the Zoom platform – please click the link you received a few minutes before the scheduled start time to allow your computer, tablet or mobile device to connect to the webinar. You should be able to watch and hear on your computer or tablet (you can join the audio via telephone, but you won’t need to if your computer or device has speakers).
What if I want to participate with colleagues?
- Your webinar link is only good for the first person who uses it.
- Check the webinar description. Some webinars allow up to 6 people from a church or ministry setting to view the live webinar and on-demand replay. If your group will not all be watching together, email [email protected] the names and email addresses of the others in your group and they will each receive instructions for accessing the webinar.
- Have a larger group? Contact us for special group prices!
What do I do if I have trouble accessing the webinar?
- You can test your connection to Zoom, our webinar platform, here at any time: https://zoom.us/test
- This page has helpful information about joining a webinar: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004954946-Joining-a-Webinar-Attendee-
- If you still cannot access the webinar, call George Whipple at 800-446-6008; ext. 756.
What if I can’t make the scheduled date and time?
- If you can’t attend one of our live webinars, don’t worry — we offer an on-demand recording to everyone who registers. The on-demand recording includes the entire virtual event which can be played at your convenience.
How do I get the presentation handouts?
- Materials from live webinars will be emailed to you within a week after the broadcast.
What is an on-demand recording?
- With a link and password provided to all who purchase a webinar, you will be able to log in and review a recording of the webinar.
- You can watch the recording whenever it is convenient for you and as many times as is helpful.
- You have ongoing access to the recording – it never expires!
When will I get my on-demand recording of the webinar?
- You will be emailed instructions for accessing the recording within a week of the live event.
It’s a day before the webinar. What should I do if I haven’t received the participation link yet?
- Check your spam/junk mail folder, occasionally the email can be mistaken by a server as junk.
- Make sure you are checking the email account you provided during registration.
- Email [email protected] or call 800-446-6008.
I want to purchase a webinar that has already taken place. How does that work?
- We offer on-demand recordings of past webinars. As soon as you purchase the webinar, you’ll receive an immediate PDF download of the webinar handout and instructions for accessing the recordings.