First Presbyterian Church of Kirkwood, Missouri, a progressive church with a heart for service and a hunger for learning is seeking a head pastor/head of staff. We are a Matthew 25 congregation of 700+ members in a suburb of St. Louis.
Minimum required qualifications:
- A commitment to Jesus Christ and strong understanding of the Reformed Tradition
- Ordained as a teaching elder in PC(USA) or related denomination
- A Master’s degree in a related field (Doctorate degree in an appropriate field desirable)
- 10 years of experience
- Leadership and management of both staff and volunteers
An ideal candidate will:
- Be an open-minded, dynamic leader and an excellent communicator
- Positive, effective team leader
- Be active in the church and greater community
- Have a good sense of humor and have a rapport with members of all ages and walks of life
Get to know us and check out our MIF on KirkwoodPres.org! We are accepting PIFs until the position is filled.